In collaboration with
March 25th, 17:00 CET
- 5 promising startups with solutions in Packaging & New Materials selected by Nestlé (in collaboration with the Solar Impulse Foundation and EuroQuity)
- Exclusively for labelled solutions
- Keynote introduction by Nestlé expert
- 50+ international & pan-European investors, VCs, Corporate VCs, Cleantech Funds and Impact Investors with a specific interest in packaging solutions
- Nestlé experts from various departments and business units
Online, 6 mins + 3 mins Q&A
- Have received the Solar Impulse Efficient Solution Label by March 11th.
- Have solutions in the following areas:
- Alternative packaging materials
- Reduction in use of packaging material in general, and virgin plastics
- Reusable and refillable systems
- Supporting infrastructure that helps to shape a waste-free future
- Driving new consumer behaviour
Only Solar Impulse labelled solutions can participate
Not labelled? Apply now on our website.
Check if you are eligible to the label here.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
Please indicate your interest by filling out the form below by March 11th: