The Positive Home Challenge is a matchmaking program organized by ADEO and the Solar Impulse Foundation to identify B2C products & services with a better environmental footprint and contributing to responsible consumption.
The goal is to support candidates by either accelerating their development or their commercialization through the 900+ ADEO stores and their websites.
Over the last 2 editions, 95 solutions have been pitched in front of ADEO's department managers. 43 are in test, 5 in R&D with ADEO and 8 in large scale commercialization
What are we looking for?
- Energy savings & HVAC
- Water savings
- Building materials & Insulation
- Painting & Flooring
- Hardware & tools
- Alternative to plastic packaging
How to participate?
Apply before April 10th, 2022
Step 2 - Submit your Solution(s)*
- Deadline for Application
Submit a complete application March 31st.
Independent Experts and the ADEO team will evaluate your projects against 3 criteria: Feasibility, Environmental Impact, and Profitability/Cost. (more info)
Only complete applications will be considered for the challenge.
*If your solution has already been awarded with the Solar Impulse for Efficient Solution label, only step 1 is mandatory.
Application & Selection Process
The application process is based on the labeling methodology designed by the Solar Impulse Foundation.
Preamble: To be considered, a solution must meet those eligibility criteria.
- STEP 1 - SHOW YOUR INTEREST
Fill in the form here
- STEP 2 - APPLICATION "SOLUTION SUBMISSION FORM"
Fill in a "Solution Submission Form"
- STEP 3 - PROJECT EVALUATION
- STEP 4 - SELECTION PROCESS
At all stages of the selection process, all deliberations of the Jury will be confidential and no written decision will be provided to the applicant.
More information here
- Need help with your solution application or to attend the webinar?
- Get in touch with Pauline Michiels at the Solar Impulse Foundation
- Question for ADEO?
- Cooperation leader in case you are already an international Supplier
- Purchasing leader in case you are already a global sourcing Supplier