Call for solutions
What's in it for you?
- Enter the radar of a major energy provider in Europe
- Take part in the development of the ideal Solar Farm
- Receive all the benefits of the Efficient Solutions Label, if awarded (more info)
Looking for Solutions to
- Manage impacts in the Design phase of a Solar Farm.
Heal, restore and protect site
- Polluted land revalorization
- Floating PV: Tidal range prediction; anchorage and mooring.
- Deployment of phytoremediation technology + PV; carbon capturing foam + PV
- Efficient AgriPV (crops enabler; adaptation to different ecosystems; boost pollination)
- Improve the technical and Environmental performances of the PV products and their manufacturing
- Optimise manufacturing lines or manufacturing process
- PV module designed with a better reliability and lifetime
- Bifacial modules (capturing the sun’s rays returned from the ground) without geotextile on the ground, nor paint on the roof.
- Reduce energy and water consumption and waste in manufacturing phase.
- Heat transfer in PV manufacturing process
- Optimize material consumption and develop a circular economy
- Increase Use of recycled material and PV products reparability
- Use of RPM (Recycled Primary Materials) In PV products
- Recycling of solvents/recovery cleaning effluent used in the processes
- Traceability solutions, linked to the production and use of recycled materials
- Solutions for the recycling of photovoltaic silicon
- Upgrade processes and openings of recycling PV products
- Manage and optimise the End of use waste
- Reparability of PV components
- Collecting, sorting and recycling of photovoltaic module wastes
- Minimise dismantling impacts
Show interest before September 15th
- Need help to show interest or need response to your questions?
- Get in touch with Pauline Michiels at the Solar Impulse Foundation